- What We Do?
- Get in Touch
- Career Tips
- Current Openings
• 0-2 years’ experience developing mobile applications software
• Knowledge of objective oriented language (Java, XML)
• Experience in regression testing to identify bugs and issues within software before they occur in real user environment
• Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
• Experience and understanding of Android Design Principles, Android APIs and capabilities and app development for multiple screen sizes.
• Understanding of issues surrounding multiple device compatibility, the Android permission systems and the complexities of threading.
• Experience using RESTful APIs, Web Services, JSON and XML to integrate mobile applications to server side systems such as web server systems and portals
• Good understanding of software development best practices
• Experience working in an SCRUM agile environment
• Good understanding of software testing, quality assurance best practices
• Experience with continuous integration environment and test-driven development.
Tackle daily challenges with your creative problem solving recommendations
Develop and design native mobile applications for Android
Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
Work with UX Designers and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
• B-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent study and work experience
• Good communicator and team player with strong organization skills
• Good written and verbal English
• Proven ability to understand complex business requirements
• Ability to be proactive, finding solutions to problems and meeting deadlines. Good time management.
• Great attention to detail when it comes to identifying bugs and issues within software applications
• A passion for technology and developing best of breed products
• Willingness to share and explore with the team to keep ideas and information flowing for ever improving product development
Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities / requirements while still writing quality code.