- What We Do?
- Get in Touch
- Career Tips
- Current Openings
Implement, manage and configure HPE UCMDB.
· Define UCMDB data-model management
· Consume UCMDB data/information using views and reports
· Characterize integrations with external CI data repositories
· Describe UCMDB data-flow-management architecture, concepts, setup, management, and purposes Perform platform administrative tasks (e.g., user management, package deployment, etc.)
· Configure discovery jobs to discover Cis.
· Define Universal Configuration Management Database (UCMDB) and the concepts of Configuration Items (CIs) and CI Types (CITs) for the organization with multi tenants
· Expert level knowledge of architecture, integrations, and system-level components of UCMDB
· Must be able to present and communicate various enterprise deployment scenarios and configuration approaches to senior IT Management
· Design and build business service views and topology maps to solve business problems
· Create perspective-based views and models using Modeling Studio.
· Configure Impact Analysis and be able to model cause and impact with Impact rules
· Enhance and auto-populate UCMDB through the use of Enrichments
· Use out-of-the-box (OOTB) and on-the-fly reports and comparison options to track infrastructure changes
· Implement the security and hardening concepts of UCMDB
· Define federation and identify its implementation
· Extensive technical knowledge & experience of HP Service Manager including administration of the application and related operations.
· Have broad knowledge of configuration management and asset management tools such as HPs uCMDB, uDiscovery and Asset Management tools and integration.
· Relevant experience in a process oriented environment with supporting IT Service Management / Service Desk solutions.
· Knowledge & experience in HP Service Manager Customizations such as forms and report customizations, format controls and scripting.
· Use Process Designer to build workflows, configure business rules, create task plans, and implement security
· Configure ITIL processes in HP SM.
· Create and configure views , menus and dashboards in HP Service Manager.
· Configure Business rules in HP SM.
· Import and export data in HP SM.
· Configure alerts and notifications.
· Customize forms and reports.
· audit and track changes to specific fields for open, update, and close
· In depth knowledge and strong experience in HPE Asset Management Modules and Database Concepts.
· Strong Experience in installing, tailoring, tuning and administering HPE Asset Manager v9.5x, v9.6x. including Web Client.
· Portfolio & Asset Management: Define and Create Natures, Models, Portfolio Items and Assets. Federate IT assets with HP uCMDB.
· Technical and Functional knowledge of Contracts, Software Asset Management (SAM) – Software Installations, Software Counters, Software Normalization and Software Licensing.
· Use and create Scripts and its basic functions, Filters and Views.
· Create and customize screens, pages, workflows, wizards, actions and tables using Application Designer.
· Troubleshoot and fix common workflow implementation problems.
· Create, customize and edit advanced dashboards and wizards in Web Client.
· Reconciliation of data between Asset Manager and Configuration Management Database and report discrepancies.
· Create, customize and generate Asset Management Reports – Portfolio & Assets, Contracts and Software Asset Management.
· Importing and Exporting Data.
· User Administration and Access Control.
· Knowledge in Procurement and Financial Management is an added advantage.
· Performs Data analysis and audits to ensure Asset data integrity
· Liaison with other functional team members to complete and correct inaccurate data.
· Performs advanced capacity management activities to assess system resources and utilization